Sunday, June 07, 2009

chocolate fondant with raspberries



I have always wanted to make my own cakes, just that I have never found the courage to do so as I am afraid that it might turn out to be inedible.

It doesn't mean that I was afraid to make one. Over the past few months, I have purchased little by little the equipments and ingredients needed for making a "gateau". Well, after searching for some easy and delicious recipies online, I decided to give a try to this famous delicacy: chocolate fondant with raspberries.

Recipe from this site.

I noticed that I didnt have sufficient quantity of butter, but I still continued for my experiment. It took about 15 mins to be cooked to the point that the inner part remained slightly liquid. The temperature was 180°C. And voilà!! A melting in the mounth dessert is done!

Apparently it was better if it was to be served cold, so I put in the fridge right after having a few bites, truly yummy!

Hope you will give it a try too!

No comments: