Saturday, March 29, 2008

Concerts "pas chers" in Paris

YEsterday my colleague invited a few colleagues for a dinner at his place, and followed by a small concert in the area. I didn't expect that the French singer to sing english songs so well, without any accent! from 60's to 90's, she sang around 12 songs in 2 hrs! I enjoyed the concert and as I was sitting next to a lady from New York who moved her body all the time, I just let my hair down and went along with the songs...

Today, I bumped onto another concert by a "freelancer" in front of Sacré Coeur. What made me stayed was again the songs that were too familiar to me, yea, english ones again. This chap truly knows how to entertain his crowd, till that he received cheek kiss, love letter and volunteer singer from the audience! Wow this is just like a real concert, just that we were not obliged to pay. Facing the view of Paris, cool songs and crowds, well, yea, Paris could be so beautiful!

Was I too stressed over my intergration in Paris?

I had a moment of realizing that I found myself again in those songs, which I used to listen to when I was back home, in the car, in my room or in the clubs.

Shouldn't get myself too drown into my hectic life. From time to time, get something to carry myself away, just get carefree a little, no harm done!

I still love Paris!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.