Friday, December 19, 2008

Important papers in France

Today is a day that I spent on 2 important papers.

Early morning, reluctant to wake up at 6.50am, I prepared to go to the Immigration Service for medical visit, a routine to do in order to get my work permit and resident card. It was done by around 10.30am, with the company of the agent who is in-charge of the application process. Honestly, without their help, I would have spent much longer time on this tedious and frustrating process. I am so grateful that my company provided this assistance to a lost foreign worker like me.

Without further delay, I went on to collect my second important paper: my Master degree in Health Physics. I am very delighted that I finally received a Master degree with European recognition, and with a good result, which is like a cherry on the cake. Que je suis contente!

Ca y est. Two extra documents in my files. As I know myself, it is not the end of the end, but the beginning of the next challenge.

What a greedy lass I am!

2 comments:

Bee Ean said...

Congrats Natalie!

I thought with the pacs thing you already have the resident card and don't have to apply for a work permit? Cool you got your master degree, I don't even know when we are getting ours. No news from the University. :-)

Wising you merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Chui Fung CHONG said...

THanks Bee Ean!

I did not use my PACS to apply for resident card as my company arranged the work permit application.

I am sure your university will contact you soon to deliver the degree to you soon.

Have a merry christmas and Happy New Year!