Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mussels, fries @ Clichy's Tavern, Paris

THis is the first parisian restaurant that my dearie took me to when I arrived in Paris 2 years ago. Since the first time I tried their mussels, don't remember exactly in which sauce I took the first time, I fell in love in this Belgian dish.

We then became the regular customers in this restaurant as they offer a wide variety of foods,: Belgian, German, Italian, French etc....Never get bored with the menu and it is very valuable for the price.



THis time, it was my x-th time going there. Started off with a belgian beer: La Loubécoise, which is a maple sirop brewed beer. Good for my adventurous taste buds. I like its mild taste and a very fragrant smell.


I wanted to order a set a mussels in Roquefort cheese sauce, but as my dearie wanted the same thing, I took the one in curry sauce instead. But not spicy one la!



Of course, it will not be complete without the fries!



The meal was very good and satisfying. As I was a Tiramisu maniac, we went on having a piece of it as we were quite full already.



Clichy's Tavern Brasserie
128 bis Boulevard Clichy, 75018 Paris
Tel: 0142949965

No comments: