Saturday, January 03, 2009

White Sausages @Clichy's Taverne, Paris



We were meeting a friend who came back from Ireland for dinner. THis time, for a change, I chose Munich white sausages with cabbage (sauerkraut). A Bavarian colleague had told me, the wrapping skin of these sausages needs to be removed before eating. So the "carcinogenic" part was literally not there when I ate them :)



Look like a chocolate cake, Charlotte choco is much more creamy and fine at the choco part.



This bar has many beers bearing strange names, like the 2 that the boys were drinking: Guillotine 8,5% alcohol (instrument of execution that consists of a weighted blade between two vertical poles; used for beheading people) and Lucifer. I think these beers are too hard for me. My "Newton" beer contains 3.5% alcohol and light green apple taste. Refreshing!

No comments: